Can I lodge a constitutional complaint against the judgment of last resort?

Yes, but you have to think about whether or not you first have to raise a hearing complaint (Anhörungsrüge). The hearing complaint is an extraordinary legal remedy if the court is alleged to have committed an infringement of hearing, that is to say that the submission of a party has not been acknowledged or that it has not even given any opportunity to comment. However, a hearing complaint is also necessary if the right to be heard is not explicitly addressed, but in substance it is in the room.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 57 Average: 5]

Comments are closed.